Los Angeles, CA
285 W Huntington Dr, Arcadia, California 91007 Register.
Los Angeles, CA 90028 Buy tickets.
Los Angeles, CA Buy tickets.
6925 Hollywood Boulevard, 90028
Santa Monica, California Buy tickets.
5905 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, California 90036
Anywhere they play
LA Loves Tacos
Mexican food is really good in LA. One of the cultural trend is to eat from taco trucks. They are parked a9 g the street or in parking lots. Friends can meet up, hang out, and eat tacos while standing on the street. It’s a thing. They can be found all over the city.
- Tacos Super Gallito - Corner Of La Brea Blvd And Venice Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90023
- La Estrella Taco Truck - York Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90042
- El Taco Toro - 4400 Slauson Ave Los Angeles, CA 90230
- El Paladar Oaxaqueno Taco Truck - 11654 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90025
- El Chato Taco Truck - 5300 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90019
Best Instagrammed Places in LA
LA is a beautiful place, in every way. Its nice beaches from Malibu, Newport, to Huntington, the drive is amazing. It also boasts stunning architecture such as the Getty Museum, LACMA, and seaside mansions.
So much street and culture in LA, so much to see and do. Get tanned, stripped down (‘cause it’s hot here), and instagram away. LA was the #6 most instagrammed city in the world in 2016. If you live in LA or visit this city, create your instagram moments at these places.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Bottega Louie
- Malibu's Nobu
- Venice Beach Canals
- LA River
- Lamps at LACMA
- Ace Hotel DTLA
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Dodger Stadium
- Walk of Fame
- Downtown LA
- The Broad
LA offers a diversity of things to do and places to go. Most of them cost money but there are free and interesting things to do in this city.
- Annenberg Space for Photography
- Griffith Observatory
- The Getty Center or the Getty Villa (free admission, parking $15 per vehicle)
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Amoeba Music on Sunset
- Hike Runyon Canyon
- Tour the Disney Concert Hall
- Visit Catalina Island on Your Birthday
- The Huntington Library (first Thursday of the month, must have ticket)
- The Arboretum (third Tuesday of the month)
- DTLA Art Walk (every second Thursday)